Are you a Veteran Diagnosed with Mesothelioma? We can help.
The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs provides disability compensation and medical treatment for individuals who served our country within the military and were later diagnosed with mesothelioma.
- Served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard.
- Honorably discharged.
- Exposed to asbestos while serving.
4 Simple Steps
- Request the packet with VA forms
- Speak with a Consultant to avoid errors
- Complete all items on the forms
- Receive benefits from the VA