The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs provides disability compensation and medical treatment to individuals diagnosed with mesothelioma.
Criteria Required for Veterans Mesothelioma Benefits
- Veteran was in active service in Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard
- Not dishonorably discharged
- Exposed to asbestos (most were)
Receive a Free Packet Full of Important Benefit Information
Your Free VA Claims & Benefit packet will include information and forms on:
- Disability compensation
- VA pension, or
- VA health services
NOTE: These government benefits are tax free
There are strict time limits that can impact what you recover.
Apply to Receive the Benefits You Deserve
- There is no cost to apply
- You are entitled to the benefits because of your service
4 Simple Steps
- Request VA Forms
- Complete all items on the Forms
- Speak with a Consultant to avoid errors
- Receive Benefits
Act Now for Financial Benefits
Call 1-800-726-7245 for an immediate Free Consultation and to register your claims so you may recover financial benefits as soon as possible.
If the above number is busy you may also call us at 831-610-0045.