The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs provides disability compensation and medical treatment to individuals diagnosed with mesothelioma.
Criteria Required for Veterans Mesothelioma Benefits
- Veteran was in active service in Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines or Coast Guard
- Not dishonorably discharged
- Exposed to asbestos (most were)
Receive a Free Packet Full of Important Benefit Information
Your Free VA Claims & Benefit packet will include information and forms on:
- Disability compensation
- VA pension, or
- VA health services
NOTE: These government benefits are tax free
There are strict time limits that can impact what you recover.
Apply to Receive the Benefits You Deserve
- There is no cost to apply
- You are entitled to the benefits because of your service
4 Simple Steps
- Request VA Forms
- Complete all items on the Forms
- Speak with a Consultant to avoid errors
- Receive Benefits
Act Now for Financial Benefits
Call 1-800-726-7245 for an immediate Free Consultation and to register your claims so you may recover financial benefits as soon as possible.